15 November 2006

Jegshamash!!

I saw Borat on Monday and I thought it was absolutely hilarious! I think I was laughing harder than anyone in the theatre!

But on a serious note (awwwwww), the movie brilliantly exposed how bipolar and entrenched our country really is, and how people really enjoy being this way. People can't stand it when someone comes along and forces them out of their cubby holes. So much self-importance. But honestly, I don't know I would react if I were accosted by someone like Borat, especially if he tried to kiss me.

I understand that Sacha Baron Cohen, while playing the Borat character, got the snot beat out of him on Saturday. Sad.

1 comment:

Chris Ledgerwood said...

My father-in-law hosted a Russian man for a year or so at his home. It was very eye opening just how well we have it in the United States. He was literally overwhelmed at the amount of waste we produce on a daily basis.