07 September 2006

Photo Explanation or Yes, That's Me!

I feel I should explain my profile photo, in case anyone was curious.

This past summer my family and I took "The Orlando Plunge" and went on a vacation to Florida. We stayed at the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando because my boys like to watch some of the programs on Nick, and they saw the ads for this hotel. They begged and pleaded with me and my wife about going there for a vacation, and we finally obliged.

Every night, the Nick Hotel has live shows in which they pull volunteers out of the audience to participate in some goofy competitions. There was one in particular where they needed two kids and two adults. They picked the adults who screamed the loudest and most enthusiastically. I was picked. Hey, I never pass up an opportunity to have a captive audience!

Long story short, I had to dress up like Wanda the Fairy Godmother from the show The Fairly Oddparents. And then I had to come out a do a little fairy dance. The picture was taken during my fairy dance.

That picture also cost me $25 from the hotel photo shop. But I consider it well worth it if it gives you a chuckle at my expense!

1 comment:

Kevin Beck said...

I love it.